Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I have found my own coach

I have also had a trial session with another coach - afterwards I was ready for a shower, because I've experienced myself that being coached is really hard work! As a client you do at least 80% of the talking plus all the thinking that comes with coaching.

At the end of the trial session my coach Emma and I decided that we could go forward with each other in a coaching relationship. She will be my coach for 12 sessions and we'll focus on establishing my coaching business.

I am getting lots of inspiration having a coach like Emma myself, not in the least related to the coaching method and tools Emma is using: she has sent me a welcome pack with:
  • information about her coaching process and style, so I know what I can expect of her and what is expected from me
  • policies and procedures
  • the coaching agreement
  • a client intake form (questionnaire)
  • a session preparation form - to be submitted before every coaching session
Well, I am looking forward to our next session!

No comments: